SID - Seed Identification Kit
STUDENTS WILL LEARN:
- The complete development of the Seed
- The different means of seed dispersal
- How to key out and identify the unknown seeds in the kit
- And Much More!
- 1 Instructors Guide containing information about the importance of seeds, 7 different classroom activities with detailed teaching procedures along with specific observation questions for each activity on how to identify seeds
- 39 Real Tree Seeds with each seed carded, labeled, and bagged.
- Seed key for unknowns in kit
- Sprouting seed kit
- Seeds to grow your own tree.
- Nuts, berries, pods, wings, acorns and more