Original Owl Pellet Lab Pak
EACH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SCIENCE LAB INCLUDES:
- 1 Instructors Guide containing information on how to dissect an owl pellet, teaching instructions, questions and answers; Key to Skulls; and the "Vole Stick Sheet" used to identify individual bones of the Vole (Meadow Mouse).
- 30 Individualized Student Worksheets and Owl Pellet Lab Answer Key containing detailed illustrations of the skulls from prey found in owl pellets, charts, questions and more.
- Vole Skeleton Transparency
- 15 Wooden Probes
- 15 Heat Sterilized Barn Owl Pellets (1.5 inches or longer) wrapped in aluminum foil (Cat# BOP)
- The Natural History of the Barn Owl
- How to Identify different skulls found in Owl pellets
- How to Identify skulls using skull illustrations or the dichotomous key
- And More!